Elevate your photography skills and master the business side of food photography with a personalized coaching session.
With my expert guidance and support, you'll be able to take your food photography skills and business to new heights!
What to Expect
During our personalized coaching call, we will work together to develop your skills in the areas that matter most to you, including:
- Composition, styling, and lighting techniques to help your photos stand out
- Constructive feedback on your portfolio and advice on how to improve
- Advanced editing in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Business strategies to help you book more clients, price your work appropriately and develop a unique style that sets you apart
My 1:1 coaching calls are for you, if:
- You love food photography but don't quite understand the basics of camera settings or you want to improve your composition and styling.
- You want to learn how to photograph with natural and/or artificial light and make any light situation work for you.
- You want constructive feedback on your work/portfolio and advice on how to create work that stands out.
- You want to become a master on editing and retouching using Lightroom and Photoshop.
- You want to book more clients but are tired of just waiting for clients to find you.
- You want to get better at pricing your work and get paid what you're worth.
Whether you're looking to get started in the world of food photography or you're an experienced professional looking to take your skills to the next level, my coaching calls can help!
The next steps
- After booking your call, you will receive a questionnaire that will help me understand your needs and goals before our call.
- During our 1:1 coaching call, we'll focus on the areas that you want to improve, whether it's on your food photography skills, business strategy or both!
- The coaching call will be recorded and the recording will be sent to you afterwards so you can refer back to it as often as you need to.
- I'll give you specific action steps and "homework" to work on after the call to help you improve your skills.
- I'll follow up with you a few weeks after the coaching session for a second follow-call (30 minutes) to discuss your progress and help you with any additional questions or concerns.